In the following video, you'll see how the Virtual Writting Tutor can be useful for a teacher making one of the most exhausting task a little bit easier! Hope you will enjoy the content.
About me My name is Fredy Fuentes Coreas and I'm a 19-year-old college student. I have been in the Springboard DEC program for about 2 semesters now at Ahuntsic College after having taken a break for a year. I am preparing myself by taking the basic courses but when I change to the Social Science so that one day I become a teacher! Eventually I'll be taking Psychology classes, sociology classes and anthropology classes for example. By the end of my studies, I will take a teacher internship to gain experience in the field. Hopping that it does not stay on zoom forever! About This blog On this blog, I will be sharing for my English course at cegep about my future career which is also one of my passions. I don't think that this blog would be for everyone, but if there are people sharing the will to motivate the youth of tomorrow to care about what to do with their career to at least ensure them an opportunity to build a future. But for now, it might appeal to the peo...
Comments
Post a Comment